Terms & Conditions
As a vital part of wholesale membership with Wholesale Survival Club, we forward your business contact information to other wholesale distributors and wholesale manufacturers. This is why you join us! WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT FORWARD YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO TO ANYONE, EVER. Our business is designed to connect your company with wholesale distributors and wholesale manufacturers. We also use customer information we collect for the purpose of filling orders, contacting purchasers to inform them of their order status, sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, protecting the card holders from fraudulent purchases, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We may use third parties to help us fulfill orders, to help process payments, to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails, to administer warranties purchased, and to administer drawings or contests. We give them access to the information needed to do their job. Sometimes that includes your personal information. Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology. Bottom line, Wholesale Survival Club takes every step we can to protect your information. The forwarding of your business information to the network of wholesale outdoor & survival gear warehouses is only done when your company orders a wholesale membership package. It is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or share information obtained from our website. Sharing your login credentials with anyone will result in membership termination. It is also prohibited to access our confidential database from outside of the United States. Our supplier group only sells products to dealers that are physically located in the USA. Due to territory restrictions, we do not allow businesses that are physically located outside of the USA to join Wholesale Survival Club. We use special software that tracks every login session and its location & IP address. Our special software also detects VPNs.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
TERMS OF SERVICE: Becoming a dealer:
In order to ensure that your company knows exactly what we do and what to expect with your wholesale package, we have outlined below our Terms of Service. Please read carefully and if you have questions related to our service, call our friendly staff at (760) 994-0710 Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm pacific.
By placing your order for your companies wholesale package, you agree to the following:
1. Your Companies dealer membership package is a 1 time fee. There are zero monthly or yearly renewal fees. (Unlike other similar wholesale & drop shipper directories online)
2. Your Companies username and password has no expiration. Pay once and enjoy forever. Forget monthly fees! get plugged in without having to pay forever. Enjoy 24/7 access to our data base of 100% USA based, real wholesale outdoor & survival product suppliers & drop shippers.
3. We provide your company with access to wholesale distributors & wholesale manufacturers via our confidential password protected website.
4. In some cases, we contact the distributors and manufacturers for your company. (Included with both dealer membership packages)
5. You must have a valid tax id or business license in order to join our club and receive our wholesale services.
6. We forward your business information to the wholesale outdoor & survival gear distributors and manufacturers so you can compare wholesale pricing and brands. Also you will uncover hard to find distributors! Many US distributors are not easily found online.
8. We provide telephone consultations with you during normal business hours. (760) 994-0710
9. Our goal is to connect your company to the best of the best real master wholesale distributors and manufacturers easily and effectively.
10. Downloads are sometimes available directly from the outdoor & survival gear distributors and or manufacturers. We highly recommend downloading any and all product images, descriptions, and pricing from the distributor or manufacturer directly. Of course you will need approval from the supplier to use their data.
11. We will never forward your banking and or credit card info to anyone – anytime. It will be up to you to give the distributors and manufacturers your banking or credit card data.
12. Our order-form for processing your membership request is secure. Note the “H T T P S” in your browser when on our order form.
13. We provide wholesale business to business services. The products themselves are shipped direct from the master wholesale distributor or the wholesale manufacturers with no additional markup. We don’t get in the middle of your sales or orders! Unlike the “others” online.
14. We work with the largest master distributors in the outdoor & survival gear wholesale business. You will now have the same wholesale suppliers as the big boys use.
15. Your company deals directly with the wholesale distributors and or the wholesale manufacturers and pay the wholesale price they offer to all their dealers.
16. Your businesses success is based purely and 100% on your due diligence.
17. We do not guarantee any particular brand to be available to your company. There may be territory restrictions on certain product lines in certain areas.
18. We do not fill out dealer applications or credit applications for your company. That is purely up to you.
19. For International members, the distributor info is available online via your companies user/pass to our confidential website. No contacting of our distributor group is done for international dealers.
20. We do not provide tax advice. Please do not even ask a tax question. We are not tax pro’s!
21. We do not assist you or your company in obtaining any kind of licensing. You must contact your state capital or the IRS directly at all times regarding any and all licensing.
22. By joining our club, you are agreeing to our terms of service and give us full permission to connect your company with USA based wholesale distributors and or manufacturers.
23. By joining our club, your company gives us full permission to forward your business information (NOT credit card info) and product requests to the wholesale distributors and manufacturers.
24. With our gold wholesale package your business receives access to Wholesale Survival Club and Wholesale Right Now NET. This provides scalability for your business.
25. We only deal with licensed dealers & re sellers looking to expand their outdoor & survival gear product selection. There is no public access allowed. This is real wholesale.
We are here to help your business, call (760) 994-0710 Applicants must have tax id. at the very least.
Enjoy the power of multiple outdoor & survival gear master wholesale drop ship distributors on your team. More product lines, more profit.
Buy outdoor and survival products at the lowest wholesale price and re-sell for profit. Hundreds of outdoor & survival products are available.
Deal with friendly, professional outdoor & survival gear wholesalers located in the USA who have been in business for many years and are well established.
*Drop shipping Services provided by several partner master distributors located in strategic locations to maximize ultra fast shipments to your customers.
*Multiple wholesale distributor online catalogs, dealer price lists sent directly to your email! Sit back and enjoy having wholesale distributors & dropshippers come to you!
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
Terms and Conditions
(PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE)
Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site www.wholesalesurvivalclub.com This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
Usage by Minors
This Site is not intended for persons who are minors (typically persons under the age of 18, depending on where you live). Since we cannot prohibit minors from accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using the Site, we must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising minors to decide which materials are appropriate for minors to view and/or purchase. By registering with this Site, purchasing products from us or providing us with any information, you represent to us that you are legally permitted to enter into a binding contract (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions) or, if you are under the legal age of consent, you have the express permission from your parent or guardian and that any information you provide to us is not inaccurate, deceptive or misleading.
We require that all purchases be made either (i) by individuals who are not minors and who can legally enter into binding contracts (typically persons 18 years of age or older, depending on where you live), or (ii) by minors with the permission of a parent or guardian to purchase items on the Site.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. Copying, redistributing, use, or publication by you of any content, or any part of the Site except as allowed by Section 4 (Limited Right to Use), is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by our store in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, Our Store reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
Limited Right to Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
Editing, Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
Use of Information
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANT ABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.